Minions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tragedy of Raton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

The Tragedy of Raton Empty
PostSubject: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Once upon a time, on a small little island, there lived a small family. No one in that family matters except for the 16 year old daughter, Haley. Haley spends much of her time locked up in a cave with nothing to do but play games and talk to random people across the world. One day, a small little mouse came into the cave to look for food. "Why hello there, Mr. Mouse" said Haley in a sweet tone. The mouse looked up at Haley with its little beady eyes and replied "Hello Miss, do you have any crumbs to spare this hungry little mouse?" Haley looked around her cave and found a dirty plate that she forgot to take into the kitchen and set it down for the mouse to feast on. When the mouse finished, he thanked the kind girl for sharing her food and scurried off into the main part of the house. The next day, Haley caught the little mouse scurrying along the foot of her bed. She also caught the mouse having a nice conversation with her pet bird, Sir Sweetest of Cheeks (LOL my birds name is really Sweet Cheeks but my mom calls him that >_>). After several more encounters with the mouse, Haley decided she was going to name the mouse since he sort of seemed like a pet to her. The name she chose for the mouse was Raton which means mouse in spanish (thanks troof 8D). Haley and Raton became the best of friends, always sharing secrets and playing games with each other. One night, Haley decided to play a little trick on Raton. She hid away in her closet while Raton came to visit and when he got close enough Haley jumped out and scared the crap out of poor little Raton. He jumped and spazzed, then he turned around and ran out into the house. Haley laughed like she never did before and waited for him to return again. A few minutes later, Haley heard a loud noise while looking at demotivational pictures on the itnernet. She went outside of her save to see what the noise was. The next thing she saw, would change her life forever. Her house cat, Tucker who is usually too lazy to catch mice, has Raton in his mouth. "OH MY GOD HE'S GOT RATON!!!" screamed Haley at the top of her lungs. Her evil sister starts laughing and eggs Tucker to kill it. Haley screams and squirms more, and then runs back into her cave to cry. "I'm sorry Haley, but I have to put him out of his misery" says Haley's step father. She sits in her cave and cries for the rest of the night (not rlly). The end.

R.I.P. Raton DDD8 I'll miss you!~
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Shiku ftw :D
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

DAAAAWWWWWW!!!! DDD8 Poor Raton!!! T-T
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

interesting story thar O-o. i feel sorry for raton D: and i cant be mad at the cat either...cats r cute D:
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

DDD8 his life was so short~
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 am

Shiku seconds that D8 Poor Raton died too early!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Raton   The Tragedy of Raton Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tragedy of Raton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minions :: Random Shiz :: Words-
Jump to: