Minions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minions guilds/clans etc

Go down 
3 posters

will you try one of these?
Might try Air Rivals
Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_lcap25%Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Might try Operation 7
Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_lcap25%Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Wont even bother
Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_lcap50%Minions guilds/clans etc Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

Minions guilds/clans etc Empty
PostSubject: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 am

UPDATE:
I (Haley) have created a guild on Vindictus named My Minions on the west server 8D so if you wanna join on there dont be afraid to apply! (;D Sorry for editing your post tyty)

ima be making Minions guild/clans/etc on other games aswell, if anyone decides to join go right on ahead, also im not a very good leader so il most likely pass it on to somone else later on :/
Game names are links btw.

Air Rivals

in AirRivals the guild-ish system is known as a Brigade, i can easily level up and make one but im unsure if "Minions" is taken yet. ALSO THIS GAME HAS A TUTORIAL FOR THOSE WHO CANT USE THEIR EYES! lol jk jk, but realy the tutorial should be able to tell you all the controls aside from stuff you can just search for with the mouse.
Minions guilds/clans etc 3bd3c3-4

War Example(this shit is CRAZY and its near impossible anyone survives more than 10 minutes in that)
The gigantic ship is a mothership, not sure about the works but its some sort of attack on the enemy alliance.
Edit: NOT ME!
Edit2:the guy is using an A-Gear (ground capable tank-like gear) as u see near the end and a B-Gear (bombing based fighter) somewhere in the middle (all those blue heatseeking shots are a B-Gears doing)

Server:HELIX (Server is selectable when launching)
IGN's:Neosii.
ALLIANCE:B.C.U[Bygeniou City United](important as this permanently changes your entire account to this, and affects the side your on in the war, choosable at lvl 11 or something close to that, itl be obvious when you get it)
Gears(basically your characters class-type) *Air Rivals site has no info, hence the aceonline url*
A-Gear: Anima Mortar - Primary weapon based with non-heatseeking cluster missiles, capable to go on ground and act as a tank, also capable of invisibility at around level 50.
Minions guilds/clans etc A
B-Gear: Brandy Burg - Advanced weapon based with better missile capabilities, it has many missile bombing skills.
Minions guilds/clans etc B
I-Gear: Idle Sniper - Primary weapon based with long range shots, its built for speed and is capable of outrunning missiles if you get good engines.
Minions guilds/clans etc I
M-Gear: Meadow Bugle - Support based with average primary and advanced weapons, it has the highest health and has buff skills for people in your group, they can also stop in midair and even reverse depending on the engine you buy.
Minions guilds/clans etc M
Characters(again lack of info on AR site) Characters make no difference whatsoever aside from looks while in town, they're borderline useless. just choose somone you like and start lol.
Map:incase you need to know where is where.

Operation 7
In op7 im pretty sure the guiild-ish system is known as a clan, unfortunatly in op7 theres a bit higher requirements.
about level 25 ish i think and 30k ingame money. and again im unsure if "Minions" is taken. although lvl 25 sounds extremely easy, its not that easy, its about a months constant play. 30k can be insanely hard, it depends how good you are and how expensive your gun is to repair. in my case i dont gain much from a battle, maybe about 300 or so creds minus repaircosts.
Server:unspecific and doesnt matter
IGN's:Neosii.
NEEDTOKNOW: must be 18+ to play so just lie about ur age if your not 18 lol.

Lost Sagaa game i recently got interested in, love the gameplay so far however each character has limited time and u have to pay irl money for girl gendered chars or dif skin color etc. and each char is developed seperately, dif skin color hair haircolor etc. i plan on buying a few ogplanet game cards if i can find any so permanent chars wont be a problem Very Happy, currently i have no guild and it costs 50k and with buying time for each char this may take quite some time.
Videos:
Trailer:

il update with some other stuff later, including vids of the games :3
i may add more to the list but im only going to add games i know that i for sure will play often.
As for me sucking as leader, depending on who decides to join i may give you leader, of course Haley could get it anytime she wants since shes "Our Master" Razz.

Announce your ign here and il add it to the list.

Yes these are games I play and I like so if you dont like them i dont care you dont have to play so buzz off :3

Last edited by MoonlightNeo on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Lost Saga trailer.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 am

meh. -too lazy to try-
i could just make a minions guild on dfo to make myself feel special
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

LOL D8 i hate my capped internet Sad
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Zero the dfo hero wrote:
meh. -too lazy to try-
yeah well i aint makin myself feel special or anything, i just get bored without a decent community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm

MoonlightNeo wrote:
Zero the dfo hero wrote:
meh. -too lazy to try-
yeah well i aint makin myself feel special or anything, i just get bored without a decent community.
no offense. but our guild community isnt exactly...decent. -looks at pao while holding a knife ready to stab-
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:19 pm

*kicks kevin* IT IS TOO DECENT >:IIIIII
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 pm

its alot better than no one at all so bleh, *has a 12 guage hiding somewhere incase pao gets too close*
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 pm

*kicks tyty* >:I wtf LOVE PAO DAMMIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 pm

*hugs pao* HOWSA GOIN PAO *holding a gun to his hip out of haleys view* :3?
Btw, THAT HURTS DAMMIT! D: ilu no more...
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm

*points a barrett at your head* >:U drop it
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

affraid HALEYS POINTING A GUN AT ME! OHNOES! *suicides with 12 guage*
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 pm

D8 *drags your body into a river* >_>
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

so cruel D:.....*becomes a ghost becuz he feels unfullfilled and haunts haley <.<*
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

>_> *calls the ghostbusters* 8DDD
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:24 pm

<.< "haunts the ghostbusters till they gtfo !"
Back to top Go down
xcelled194
Slave
Slave
xcelled194

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 pm

<_< *calls my sister to kick neos ass* 8D I win. Forever. Nothing can beat my sister...

Minions guilds/clans etc 4810_101489333194989_100000017698275_39579_637329_n

FEAR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ketelaar.com
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

you forgot about me. im invincible. know why? CUZ IM AN EXORCIST MOFO *holds axe to pao's neck*
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

>_> KEVIN WHY DO YOU HATE PAO *kicks you*
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 am

WATCH THE EPIC AR WAR VID OR YOU WILL NOT KNOW HOW EPIC AR IS D:<
EDIT: VOTE ON THE POLL, YOU CAN CHANGE IT LATER IF YOU WANT :/
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:37 pm

added Lost Saga
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 am

LOLOLOL Scratch the making a guild taking awhile part, i got a perm char right aroundthe time they added missions and it took me like 5 minutes to rack up 60k LOL now i just need to rank up and create Minions Very Happy
Chars: LV12 Grim Reaper LV2 Space Trooper (havent used ST much cus apparently i still need to purchase him with peso for a quest and if i level him itl cost more D:)
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:09 pm

BAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 pm

found a pic of lostsaga's GRIM REAPER 8D
Minions guilds/clans etc Lostsa10
il take a vid of my gameplay next time i play, i use Grim Reaper and space troop but ima get the Grand Templar sooner or later >:3 epic warhammer to bash people off the edge ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minions guilds/clans etc   Minions guilds/clans etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Minions guilds/clans etc
Page 1 of 1