Minions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023   Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:40 am

Just wanted to thank ya'll for some of the best years of my life, truly wouldn't be the same person if i hadn't been invited to a guild by Pao all those years ago <3

I now generally go by the name Astraul, and i've started playing Mabi again here and there on my same old Elf; Xansuki
Did you know Mabi is getting ported to Unreal 5?! It'll be awhile (as of this post anyways) but i'm super excited!

Attaching a pic of my new drip since i started playing again
Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023 Applic10

I also Stream on twitch occasionally as a VTuber, if interested, stop by and reminisce a little maybe?

A funny clip of me on Mabi

And if you have Discord, feel free to add me, should just be astraul. I'll also leave a server invite here: https://discord.gg/pcnjWJFu8D

Odds are that nobody will ever see this, i'm surprised that i could even login to this forum still lmao, but if you do read this i sincerely hope you all are doing well.
Back to top Go down

Anyone reading this out of nostalgia, this be Neo from 2023
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minions :: Minions Guild & Forums :: Announcements-
Jump to: