Minions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please read this: A message to all of you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

Please read this: A message to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Please read this: A message to all of you   Please read this: A message to all of you EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:03 pm

First, I would like to start off with telling you all how much I really care about everyone. You guys can always put a smile on my face blahblahblah and more sappy stuff. Secondly, I would like to point out that this goes out for EVERYONE in the guild, don't take it personally.

Recently, we have been having problems with conflict between guild members. Personally, I look at us as a big family, and in all normal families there is going to be conflict. I can fully understand this happening because it is what normal human beings do, but what I don't understand is why no one talks to me first. I am your leader, I want everyone to be happy and have fun, not hate each other and rage-quit. If you have any problem with any other members, please, I beg you, tell me first. Not only with problems though, if you want anything changed, want to suggest something, or ask for help, please don't hesitate to start up a conversation with me. I'll do my best to resolve the situation so no hard feelings are left behind. I love you guys so much (yeah I'm tearing right now stfu) and I would just die inside if I really lost any of you.

<3~Haley

Last edited by Seishi on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Please read this: A message to all of you EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:08 pm

and dont get used me talking with good grammar and such >:l serious topic needed serious typing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Please read this: A message to all of you EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Seishi wrote:
I can fully understand this happening because it is what normal human beings do, but what I don't understand is why no one talks to me first. I am your leader, I want everyone to be happy and have fun, not hate each other and rage-quit.

Well this makes no sense. I cant consult u because your the one that rage kicked.
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Please read this: A message to all of you EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 pm

shhhhhhhhhhh >____> i apologized already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Please read this: A message to all of you Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read this: A message to all of you
Page 1 of 1