Minions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) Empty
PostSubject: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Why do you all hate Dungeon FIghter online?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 pm

my reasons would be...
1. Graphics dont look to well
2. gameplay doesnt realy look my style
3. i dont know anyone except you that plays it :/
4. well, it just seems lame in general :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:08 pm

1. Graphics: lame excuse. The best games never had great graphics. example:mabi, starcraft, diablo, unreal tournament 1, super mario bros

2. Its a hack and slash thats easy to learn. only annoying part is skill builds and choosing a subclass since a few suck terribly example: Berserkers, Crusaders, Brawlers. Anyways, it brings back memories for old school gamers like me.

3. Gather some westies to join you in an all out noob fest. Im an eastern player which is why u all seem to hate me.

4. Its solely fills the part of fast paced action, unlike mabi, it requires little tactics in dungeons yet requires major skills and tactical attacks in pvp. Overall, its a classic.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

to be more specific id rather play Rumble Fighter as the gameplay looks identical except rf being more chibi anime style. reason being that im already used to it.
Back to top Go down
Shiku ftw :D
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:13 pm

o-o; I've never played it, so you cant say I hate it <w<; Not my way to hate somethin I've never tried >>; But the reason I wont play it is cuz there's no one to play with o-o; And no one hates you, Zero <<; You jus assume we all do for various reasons I:
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

............. elephant
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:54 pm

LOL Random Elephant ftw! xD
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 am

8DDDD
Back to top Go down
https://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

LOL Haley! This is supposed to be a serious topic <w<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm

ahem thats why i said. Gather all the westies up. better yet forget this topic. No ones gonna try it and i keep forgetting the crucial fact that im an eastern player.
Back to top Go down
Powlo
Sheep Whisperer
Powlo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Yuki,Yumi, and Chi are eastern players.... They like Mabinogi more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Powlo wrote:
Yuki,Yumi, and Chi are eastern players.... They like Mabinogi more.
Im not saying they have to like dfo more i just want them to have reasonable reasons to hate it. not just say

"It looks lame"
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

>>; Why is everythin "hate" with you? x-x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Thats not the point
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:12 pm

You avoided my question x-x;
Back to top Go down
Powlo
Sheep Whisperer
Powlo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 am

DUNGEON FIGHTER REMINDS ME OF MAPLESTORY
THE END.
Lol now answer Okachan's question
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 am

What was Okachan's question? o-o;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Everything is hate because yall are haters. and btw pao dungeon fighter is nothing like maple. MAPLESTORY SUCKS END OF STORY.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Zero the dfo hero wrote:
Everything is hate because yall are haters. and btw pao dungeon fighter is nothing like maple. MAPLESTORY SUCKS END OF STORY.
dammit... the one time i gotta agree
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm

No one's a hater o-o; Well, fine, maybe a few people are, but not Shiku <.<;
Back to top Go down
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
MoonlightNeo

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 am

i dont hate, i dislike. im a gamer yes but certain games seriously get rid of all interest the second i see them. Dfo looks uninteresting, THE END.
ive seen vids and just by that i aint playing dfo.
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Haha... haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)   The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one) Empty

Back to top Go down

The actual serious topic(idk how i messed up that last one)
Page 1 of 1