Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seishi
Your Master

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Your Master

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

^ see that up there? MOST IMPORTANT POST EVAR!!!

Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm

LOL! GO HALEY! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Thats a lie. Go back to history and till me if the odyssey is actually fkin 5 pages longs because it isnt. It is probably more than 100 pages long in actuality. And when did this convo go from starcraft to short posts? (obviously they didnt read the first post)
Back to top Go down
Powlo
Sheep Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I'll summarize Romeo and Juliet instead.
Romeo can't stop loving Rosaline, Benvolio convinces Romeo to look for other people, Capulets prepare a party, Benvolio,Romeo, and Mercutio goes to the party wearing masks. Romeo and Juliet meet. Romeo kissed Juliet twice and then running away. Romeo and Juliet figure out they are from different families. They planned to get married with the help of Friar Lawrence. Friar Lawrence agreed thinking it would stop the feud between families. Tybalt kills Mercutio 1 hour after Romeo and Juliet got married. Romeo kills Tybalt. Romeo is banished but says a last good-bye to Juliet. Capulet put an arranged marriage for Paris and Juliet. Juliet asks Friar Lawrence to help her. He says yes and gives her the potion. She takes the potion. Friar John, who was carrying the letter to Romeo, got quarantined and couldn't deliver the message. Romeo hears the story from Balthasaur and then buys poison from an apothecary. Romeo goes to Capulet's tomb. He finds Paris. Paris tries arresting him by sword fighting. Romeo kills Paris. Romeo goes to Juliet, kisses her, and drinks the poison. Juliet wakes up from the potion that Friar Lawrence gave her. She sees Romeo dead. She talks to Friar Lawrence who just came telling her to run away. Instead, she takes Romeo's knife and kills herself. The watch finds them dead. Prince Escalus comes telling Montague and Capulet. Friar Lawrence tells them the full story. The Montague and Capulet want to make 2 statues honoring Romeo and Juliet. The End.

Now you don't need to watch or read the 5 hour long play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:45 pm

^
my turn. lets summarize the whole harry potter series
Harry is the boy who lived. he survived a death spell from Voldemort the dark lord and now has a Z shaped scar. People honor his presence all the time and he goes from living with bitches to going to wizard school. blah blah, sirius is his godfather, blah blah blah, horcruxes, blah blah blah he accepts death comes back to life and kills voldemort
-the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm

^
for those who hate reading books(over 2000 pages)
Back to top Go down
Powlo
Sheep Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

ASFGHJKL; OMG YOU SKIPPED SO MANY IMPORTANT PARTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seishi
Your Master

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:04 pm

LAWL

Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:46 pm

o_o; Geez, wth happened here? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:07 am

lol ikr. he ruined harry potter... not that it was that good of a book/movie anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiku ftw :D
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 am

o-o; Kay, our point was jus proved~ Me and Neo dont waste posts <w<; Kaythnxbaibai~<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Haha, i love how the subject just got blasted to the side because he avoided my question 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm

lawlz xD Neo, yer such a smartass
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Neosii "Moonlight Dragon" wrote:
lol ikr. he ruined harry potter... not that it was that good of a book/movie anyways. but thats only because i was too lazy to read 2000+ pages

*Fixed*
It doesnt concern me whatsoever
And anyways. Anyone here even played starcaft? Anyone here have diablo?
Back to top Go down
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:16 pm

o-o; I think Neo plays Starcraft. I know I saw someone sayin they play it <w<;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powlo
Sheep Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

I play it LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 am

There; Pao plays it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 am

LOL too lazy to read 2000 + pages? sorry but i already read an entire series of about 16 books that were actualy WORTH it and probobly had over 6k pages so fuck you, harry potter sucks fuckin monkeyballs and it can burn in hell with all those kindergarten books.

And sorry if im being a little harsh but the harry potter books NEVER amused me, and i read ALOT of books. so FYI stop hating everything and everyone and avoiding questions and facts that YOU KNOW ARE TRUE but you just cant admit it. Sorry but you say the most retarded shit and im getting tired of the hatin.
Edit: IMO you act like a freaking 5 year old that cant get his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

O_O; Geez, Neo... Though, Shiku has to agree with that o-o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:56 am

> :/ hes pissin me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 am

I noticed o-o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinn
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 pm

first time ive seen neo angry, but i think thats a bit too harsh though i get where you're going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightNeo
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah well, theres the nice usual Neo you all know and then theres the go fuck yourself cause your pissing me off Neo that hardly ever comes out. so bleh, eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Tailfin Scrubber
Royal Tailfin Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

o-o; lawlz Not everythin in the world ish purdy >w>; People need to learn so the hard way, I suppose o-o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that   

Back to top Go down

this is big(like me lolz) ,but seriously this is BIG(like me once again)...ignore that
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minions :: Random Shiz :: Words-
Jump to: