Minions

Welcome! 8D This is Minions, a guild found in the Mari server on Mabinogi. Please Register with your IGN (or something close to it) so we don't get confused. 8D KTHNXBAI

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please read this: A message to all of you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seishi
Your Master

PostSubject: Please read this: A message to all of you   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:03 pm

First, I would like to start off with telling you all how much I really care about everyone. You guys can always put a smile on my face blahblahblah and more sappy stuff. Secondly, I would like to point out that this goes out for EVERYONE in the guild, don't take it personally.

Recently, we have been having problems with conflict between guild members. Personally, I look at us as a big family, and in all normal families there is going to be conflict. I can fully understand this happening because it is what normal human beings do, but what I don't understand is why no one talks to me first. I am your leader, I want everyone to be happy and have fun, not hate each other and rage-quit. If you have any problem with any other members, please, I beg you, tell me first. Not only with problems though, if you want anything changed, want to suggest something, or ask for help, please don't hesitate to start up a conversation with me. I'll do my best to resolve the situation so no hard feelings are left behind. I love you guys so much (yeah I'm tearing right now stfu) and I would just die inside if I really lost any of you.

<3~Haley

Last edited by Seishi on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minionsguild.forumotion.com
Seishi
Your Master

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:08 pm

and dont get used me talking with good grammar and such >:l serious topic needed serious typing...

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Seishi wrote:
I can fully understand this happening because it is what normal human beings do, but what I don't understand is why no one talks to me first. I am your leader, I want everyone to be happy and have fun, not hate each other and rage-quit.

Well this makes no sense. I cant consult u because your the one that rage kicked.
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Your Master

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 pm

shhhhhhhhhhh >____> i apologized already

PostSubject: Re: Please read this: A message to all of you   

Back to top Go down

Please read this: A message to all of you
Page 1 of 1